Thursday, November 29, 2012

Natural cold remedies

I saw this post on the board and thought it would be good to also have it here for those of us that don't have colds...yet.

  • 1 tsp raw organic honey and 1/4 tsp cinnamon.  Both supposedly have antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal properties.  They say it can knock out a cold in a few days or as little as 5 hours??  Here's the link 
  • A cough medicine with honey, apple cidar vinegar and cayenne pepper. It worked as well as anything else. 
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
tablespoon honey
tablespoon apple cider vinegar
tablespoons water
  • The apple cider vinegar would be good too.  I've heard really good things about Braggs and a friend of mine uses it for literally every remedy.  She TOLD me to take ita few days ago and I didn't listen. I have a feeling I would be sick if I'd listened.  What was your concoction?  I had to dilute the honey/cinnamon with lots of water.  It was WAY too sweet otherwise.
  • Garlic is natures antibiotic. It's wonderful for so many things. I suggest consuming as much fresh garlic as you can handle. For anyone who is battling heartburn, be careful with garlic. It can aggravate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment