Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Morning Sickness Remedies

There have been a few, myself included, asking about morning sickness remedies so I thought I'd compile a list of suggestions that have been given from the ladies on the board and a few other sourced I've asked over the past couple of days. I hope this helps you when and if you need it! But I hope you are lucky and just don't have morning sickness.

  • Sea Bands, Biobands, Psi Bands
  • Emetrol
  • Unisom blue tabs B6 combo
  • Lemonade or water with lemon 
  • Suck on hard candies
  • Try not to let your stomach get really empty
  • Zofran Script - side effect of constipation
  • Ginger candies
  • Ginger ale
  • Ginger tea 
  • Ginger gum. 
  • Preggie Pop Drops
  • Queasy Pops
  • Mint gum
  • McDonalds French fries
  • Saltines
  • B6/Zinc combo
  • Morning wellness tea (ginger root, peppermint, orange peel)
  • Ice cubes (stay hydrated)
  • Baby carrots 
  • SLEEP
  • Ginger root supplements
  • Ginger snaps
  • Ginger ginger ginger
  • Ginger altoids
  • Cold water
  • Nuts
  • Dry cereal like Cheerios
  • Pickled ginger - the kind they give you as Sushi restaurants
  • Jelly Beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment